Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of, what was the consensus on Knows Candy??? Got two as a freebie choice. Think from North Atlantic...
20230404_100110.jpg

I got these freebies from north Atlantic but I have a huge line ahead of these :lol:

Yeah I think it's cause fastbuds aren't breeders, from what I read, they buy bulk white label seeds and rebrand. Apparently it's pretty normal in Spain but meh.. I'd rather support humble breeders who put time into these seeds over a greedy company that markets itself as an american company and doesn't even ship to the US, no stickers, no freebies, no love.

Yeah I think it's cause fastbuds aren't breeders, from what I read, they buy bulk white label seeds and rebrand. Apparently it's pretty normal in Spain but meh.. I'd rather support humble breeders who put time into these seeds over a greedy company that markets itself as an american company and doesn't even ship to the US, no stickers, no freebies, no love.
This is not true FastBuds was one of a handful of breeders that worked with Autoflowers early in the day when It was a fairly new concept. They have many strains that they developed in house over the years. As they expanded they have indeed made inroads to new strains through partnerships all over the world, these are not white label rebranding operations but legitimate partnerships. There is a huge difference.

The problem with shipping is a customs problem that just makes no sense to battle all of the lost shipments, just too expensive. You can buy them through Multiverse Beans. Free seeds and stickers are not free the price is in the beans!

Think I just got too high to mow the lawn?

Haha it started pouring on me on sunday when i got about 1/3 of the way into the backyard jungle so had to wait to finish! Got up early (well 8am is early for me to be up AND doing shit) so finished mowing the back while oil was draining on the car since had to do oil change today also! Now i just gotta wait til evening or tomorrow morning to weed eat cuz i i was pouring sweat too bad to do it today! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back