Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Shugrows hey thanks for the rep grobro!
Shu you need to grab some Night Owl beans when you get a chance.
I just picked up some beans. Might have to wait a bit. I do have one cosmic apprentice bean left. Been eyeing up blue microverse. And crem da la cosmos I think its called had them in the cart awhile back just didnt go thru with it.

This is not true FastBuds was one of a handful of breeders that worked with Autoflowers early in the day when It was a fairly new concept. They have many strains that they developed in house over the years. As they expanded they have indeed made inroads to new strains through partnerships all over the world, these are not white label rebranding operations but legitimate partnerships. There is a huge difference.

The problem with shipping is a customs problem that just makes no sense to battle all of the lost shipments, just too expensive. You can buy them through Multiverse Beans. Free seeds and stickers are not free the price is in the beans!
I can pick up fastbuds at dispensaries here in Los Angeles. I just didnt like them. HUGE difference in quality with mephisto. For 50 bucks I got 7 seeds stickers and plant tags. With fastbuds 50 bucks got me 5 seeds and all 5 were inconsistent and decent at most. Also the lack of information on the seeds compared to what other breeders do is pretty big for newer growers. Obviously the stickers and free seeds are included in the price but from a consumers perspective, I won't seek out fastbuds anymore.

This is not true FastBuds was one of a handful of breeders that worked with Autoflowers early in the day when It was a fairly new concept. They have many strains that they developed in house over the years. As they expanded they have indeed made inroads to new strains through partnerships all over the world, these are not white label rebranding operations but legitimate partnerships. There is a huge difference.

The problem with shipping is a customs problem that just makes no sense to battle all of the lost shipments, just too expensive. You can buy them through Multiverse Beans. Free seeds and stickers are not free the price is in the beans!
s6ql2zx5d4b41.jpg

at the top right of thread, click the 3 dotz for more optionz, then click "create poll"....ez pz :thumbsup: ppp

Maybe I’m missing something plus I am in mobile right now but I don’t see that option.. so I believe it’s the device I’m using or the permissions I have cause I can’t change thread title like you can either.. this is what I get View attachment 1580141

So @420Forever and @Hotfire same thing on PC the only "more" options I get on pc are thread marks..

1680640754515.png

I’ve got Forge and Methane. Thought I had Mothman but no. I didn’t care for Black Strap or Anvil as far as smoke but they both make good sleep meds. I’m going to cob up a few ozs of this Anvil I have growing and see how she chews.

Yeah I think it's cause fastbuds aren't breeders, from what I read, they buy bulk white label seeds and rebrand. Apparently it's pretty normal in Spain but meh.. I'd rather support humble breeders who put time into these seeds over a greedy company that markets itself as an american company and doesn't even ship to the US, no stickers, no freebies, no love.
Same, for the most part… might be a golden ticket in one of the packs.

I can pick up fastbuds at dispensaries here in Los Angeles. I just didnt like them. HUGE difference in quality with mephisto. For 50 bucks I got 7 seeds stickers and plant tags. With fastbuds 50 bucks got me 5 seeds and all 5 were inconsistent and decent at most. Also the lack of information on the seeds compared to what other breeders do is pretty big for newer growers. Obviously the stickers and free seeds are included in the price but from a consumers perspective, I won't seek out fastbuds anymore.
I can get ethos in a couple stores here but paying 10 more for it isn’t gonna happen. I’ll order from multiverse with free shipping and freebies…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back