Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sweet! Last week on T-Mobile Tuesday one offer was free year of mlb.tv so forget Bally’s! Can get my Rangers free and Mavs are donezo! :rofl:

Pretty sweet! Last week on T-Mobile Tuesday one offer was free year of mlb.tv so forget Bally’s! Can get my Rangers free and Mavs are donezo! :rofl:
Mlbtv blacks out everything local here other then the 1st and last weeks of the season. So no Mets or Yankee games all year. They only let us listen to the radio broadcast from the other team. Espn does the same thing with hockey games :cuss:

I can pick up fastbuds at dispensaries here in Los Angeles. I just didnt like them. HUGE difference in quality with mephisto. For 50 bucks I got 7 seeds stickers and plant tags. With fastbuds 50 bucks got me 5 seeds and all 5 were inconsistent and decent at most. Also the lack of information on the seeds compared to what other breeders do is pretty big for newer growers. Obviously the stickers and free seeds are included in the price but from a consumers perspective, I won't seek out fastbuds anymore.
Just because your personal experience with 1 strain from a breeder did not match your expectations is no reason to spread misinformation about them. If all your concerned with is the price you can get quality seeds from Linda's for 2 bucks each. Lots of growers here on AFN will tell you so! I have grown many FastBuds strains and most were very good. I love their Green Crack and have grown it three times. The 2108 tester seeds I got to grow were some of the best plants/buds I have ever grown. Yes they kept it secret to this day I don't know what was in it but it don't matter because the proof was in the Buds.

You are entitled to your opinion and it is ok not to like FastBuds, but the point is we don't need to spread misinformation on AFN.

The Double Grape x CDLC x Mango Smile got the thumbs up for the chop, a good 10%amber! Day89
IMG_20230404_192207.jpg

Mlbtv blacks out everything local here other then the 1st and last weeks of the season. So no Mets or Yankee games all year. They only let us listen to the radio broadcast from the other team. Espn does the same thing with hockey games :cuss:
That sucks! I haven’t tried to watch a game yet with it! Last 3 games were on national channels so wasn’t needed! Tonight’s broadcast shows as being on Ballys or stream on mlb so we shall see! In about 39 minutes if u find me bitching i am also blacklisted here! ;) :rofl:

How much of a temp swing compared to yesterdays high?

yesterday'z high was 64f....today it got to 86....tomorrow it'z gonna be 52..................any more questionz-? :rofl: ppp

That sucks! I haven’t tried to watch a game yet with it! Last 3 games were on national channels so wasn’t needed! Tonight’s broadcast shows as being on Ballys or stream on mlb so we shall see! In about 39 minutes if u find me bitching i am also blacklisted here! ;) :rofl:
I you guys had a VPN, you could watch those games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back