Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, got to 86f today in the heartland :eek1:

....and i have no idea why i posted that, but there ya go :rolleyes2: :shrug: ppp

75 and sunny here today. Nicest day of the year so far :cools: Just pulled the battery off the tractor to charge and ordered some lawn stuff. Got 2 more nights below freezing this week and should be good to go after that

Pretty sure it didn't hit 60F here if it did just was just barely rained for the first half the day... Supposed to be 70 tomorrow but rain most the day but it does seem like spring is on the way guess I better switch the tractor over to mow :joy: Been a rollercoaster here between 30-60F most days with temps below freezing at night this damn lake keeps it colder here longer it's like have a giant ice box.. When i go fishing this time of year i can plan on it being 10 degree's cold at by the lake :snow2:

Judging by the plants and insects here, we're about 2 weeks behind what we normally are for weather
I had to mow super slow and really pay attention cuz i had ladybugs all over in my yard climbing up the weeds! As i saw em i would scoop em and as they flew off i would mow patch where i picked it up from! :rofl:
1680647739789.gif

Speaking of, what was the consensus on Knows Candy??? Got two as a freebie choice. Think from North Atlantic...
GET IT!
Heavy feeder. Regular Earthbox girl to keep up with her needs. Count on a week past 100 days
EASY lb of frosty bud in a Regular EB
Smoke will slap you silly AF!

img_20230118_165354223-jpg.1557099

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back