Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see P def or lockout.. what are you feeding? This is in FFHF if i remember correct?
Yes and I just top dressed like 6 days ago happy frog fruit and flower. Might just need another day or two it to kick in. If that’s the case im a week and a half late on my feeding. I havent checked my ph run off, 6.5 is what goes in. Im also using npks humic and sil. Some yucca rechage and top dressing happy frog fruit and flower. Only a 1/4 cup it says to use a cup for plants 1 to 2 feet tall. I shy on the side of caution can always add more not take away.

The ZE250 at about 50% power. I have the therm/hyg sitting there all the time. It's a very very cool running light.
Screenshot_20230404-202005~2.png

:smokeout:

Yes and I just top dressed like 6 days ago happy frog fruit and flower. Might just need another day or two it to kick in. If that’s the case im a week and a half late on my feeding. I havent checked my ph run off, 6.5 is what goes in. Im also using npks humic and sil. Some yucca rechage and top dressing happy frog fruit and flower. Only a 1/4 cup it says to use a cup for plants 1 to 2 feet tall. I shy on the side of caution can always add more not take away.

Don't worry about the runoff ph or ec for that matter in soil just watch your inputs.. Being you just topped dressed I'd give her a few days and she how she reacts

Don't worry about the runoff ph or ec for that matter in soil just watch your inputs.. Being you just topped dressed I'd give her a few days and she how she reacts
I agree. I just got antsy and freaked out a bit. Thats what I told myself yesterday when I watered. But came home today and like fuck its gotten alot worse. But thats one thing about top dressing takes time for it to be plant available. havent got my timing down yet.

I agree. I just got antsy and freaked out a bit. Thats what I told myself yesterday when I watered. But came home today and like fuck its gotten alot worse. But thats one thing about top dressing takes time for it to be plant available. havent got my timing down yet.

we our own worst enemies trust me I do the same and most likely make things worse.. Thanks for the reps we shall see if it's the right help :thanks::goodluck:

we our own worst enemies trust me I do the same and most likely make things worse.. Thanks for the reps we shall see if it's the right help :thanks::goodluck:
Your welcome. well I feed on the 29th so 6 days today and from what little experience I have with top dressing it takes 7 to 8 days to notice. so we shall know in the next couple days. I got another one thats a little further along feed same time not as bushy just noticed today the same thing going. So Im look back and feed a week or a week and a half before I did with these on the next ones hopeful not have it happen again.

Home made pizza dough infused with garlic and olive oil on a layer of cornbread crumbs; with bacon bits pressed into the crust (1/4 of the pizza crust has jalapenos pressed into it for me too,) topped with a tremendous amount of pepperoni, then topped again after it's baked for 15 minutes with a pound of italian and mozzarella blended cheese.

337452495_3403911249881888_3463913967450107865_n.jpg

337148885_145413294892596_8744076059444628238_n.jpg

Here @Shugrows a new one for you I hadn't heard this guy before

I love nf he does some shit with tech and hopsin. He can spit. The same dude that got me into webby got me into him like 4 or 5 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back