Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone been listening to the podcast “The Autoflower review”? caught a few episodes and mentioned to him to join up here maybe get some more listeners and some peeps to interview. Dont think he joined but check it out anyways. I got it on spotify.
Found it on YouTube, thanks! Been looking for more autoflower specific talks. I think alot of the canna podcasts or youtubers talk too much about "the industry" and other BS like subscribing to their patreon. Or they really only touch on autos here and there, so this should be good. Thanks again!

Shaking up Ripley's OG with a dose cooler daytime temperatures today..I'm going to try an bring it down to 70 at noon, and then back up to 76-78 to finish the day..
_20230403_165029.JPG

:smokeout:

Last edited:
Well, the day just went to poopy doody! I gotta go buy a new AC for the grow room! It came up with a stupid communication error with the outside unit............there is no outside unit!
LG customer service basically says it's probably a 'board' issue.
Cram your 'board issue' LG!

I guess I have an option to not have to lay out $$$ at the moment and fix the problem for now.
I have a window unit that I bought to use when I didn't want to run the central unit. It's another damn LG, but it;s very efficient with a dual inverter.
It should be more efficient in operation with no make-up air needed.

The end of this month would have been 2 years of use. That's pretty shitty! Shame too. It worked perfect!..........until it didn't!

Lights are off now, so I can do the damn swap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back