Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sry @Lil Dab , and my terminology was wrong as well. Native is what I meant lol
all good brother I was trying to figure why they would keep breeding it in.. The whole landrace strain fad gets me little bit confused.. What’s the desire behind them when most strains these days are breed to be stronger healthier hardier plants no? :shrug:

all good brother I was trying to figure why they would keep breeding it in.. The whole landrace strain fad gets me little bit confused.. What’s the desire behind them when most strains these days are breed to be stronger healthier hardier plants no? :shrug:
It would be good for stealth if you could cross it and maintain the Mutie leaves. Makes it harder to spot in a “no-canna” society. Of course, in flower it would look awkward but still have buds..

It would be good for stealth if you could cross it and maintain the Mutie leaves. Makes it harder to spot in a “no-canna” society. Of course, in flower it would look awkward but still have buds..
Yeah I don’t think there is much awkward about it.. It will look like a pot plant :doh::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Monday Live Stoners!

Spotted on the Bunny Wunny Trail

Easterbunny.gif

Anyone been listening to the podcast “The Autoflower review”? caught a few episodes and mentioned to him to join up here maybe get some more listeners and some peeps to interview. Dont think he joined but check it out anyways. I got it on spotify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back