Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we used to do AFN Live Interviews on here years back; and I've been looking at Google Meet as a replacement for that (up to 100 users on the free version isn't too shabby!)

Would there be any interest in us interviewing our breeders, companies in the cannabis community, and maybe even some willing growers from the forum or from our other social outlets?

So we used to do AFN Live Interviews on here years back; and I've been looking at Google Meet as a replacement for that (up to 100 users on the free version isn't too shabby!)

Would there be any interest in us interviewing our breeders, companies in the cannabis community, and maybe even some willing growers from the forum or from our other social outlets?
That could be interesting!

Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back