Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a long trip, fueling distance on my SuperDuty, It wasn't the normal high pitch, but a much lower itch and cyclical. It's like I've lost a frequency, with an over all loss of volume. The lower frequency sounds are enhanced with the absence of the higher range. The sound of my footsteps stands out way too much! Communication with humans is difficult. Women, especially with their higher pitch voice.
It tends to subside after about 20min or so. Kinda scared me the first time it did it to me. It's not really the first time it happened. It was the first time it was the degree of the change from normal.
Either 6/6 or 12/12 engine room watch, even with double hearing protection, there's a low level 'rumble' going on for a good period afterward. It's not like berthing is quiet, either. It's so noisy, if you went dead in the water, the silence will wake you from a dead sleep.
Like now, it's loud, but not screaming....yet. It's a little difficult hearing and understanding speech.
When it's screaming, my only hope is half ass lip-reading. On the phone, hang it up! Headphones can help sometimes.

People that don't have it can't really understand how impactful it can be. The randomness is also a larger problem. Ya can't plan for it. Most of the time I can deal and just not interact.....especially with women or kids.......and this one particularly persnickety gay guy. He got 'upset' with me now being able to hear him. He then got 'offended' when I said his voice was too high-pitched for me to understand.

All I could do is laugh, when he gave me a 'Harumph', a sorta flash of 'talk to da hand' and 'swished' away with his other hand on his hip. :funny:

He's lucky I wasn't high. It would have ended up faaaaaaar more amusing!:funny:
The flight deck hurt my hearing for sure, screaming intakes and roaring exhausts......not to mention a radio in the ear muffs crackling and screaming at full blast....
Now the tinnitus is a constant high pitched white noise sound that occasionally roars, especially after a real heavy hit on the bong...LOL

The flight deck hurt my hearing for sure, screaming intakes and roaring exhausts......not to mention a radio in the ear muffs crackling and screaming at full blast....
Now the tinnitus is a constant high pitched white noise sound that occasionally roars, especially after a real heavy hit on the bong...LOL
That was fun with after a night of drinkin huh?? :crying:

@WildBill good morning :headbang: The day is going pretty good so far, loving the Skywalker already. I am getting spoiled with having top notch smoke all the time now!
My first grow was on par with most any dispensary. Now, my canna beat most all commercially available. Boutique grows would be my competition. I'm gonna get better in my growing. And I really haven't done photos.

With the quality of genetics out there, this is possible. I just try to give the best environment and try to make stuff available for her to use. These quality LED lights defiantly made it possible for most all home growers this ability!

misc silleedawg picz from the morning walkie....:smokeit: ppp

20230320_111815.jpg
20230402_110812.jpg
20230402_111216.jpg
20230402_111313.jpg

Ok I’ll have to check that out.. what is the reasoning behind creating it? Does it do anything other than change the look of the plant?
They didn’t create it they made auto versions!

My first grow was on par with most any dispensary. Now, my canna beat most all commercially available. Boutique grows would be my competition. I'm gonna get better in my growing. And I really haven't done photos.

With the quality of genetics out there, this is possible. I just try to give the best environment and try to make stuff available for her to use. These quality LED lights defiantly made it possible for most all home growers this ability!
Even the weed from my first few "less than stellar harvest weights" was better than what I could find, but now with the lighting system I built and wonderful living soil, I now blow away my first attempts, LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back