Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seems to be his latest creation just got the email I've never seen any like that :shrug::yoinks:

Loud noises set off my tinnitus, but also low-level constant noises set it off... road noise on a long drive, or the hum of the microwave or fan.
After a long trip, fueling distance on my SuperDuty, It wasn't the normal high pitch, but a much lower itch and cyclical. It's like I've lost a frequency, with an over all loss of volume. The lower frequency sounds are enhanced with the absence of the higher range. The sound of my footsteps stands out way too much! Communication with humans is difficult. Women, especially with their higher pitch voice.
It tends to subside after about 20min or so. Kinda scared me the first time it did it to me. It's not really the first time it happened. It was the first time it was the degree of the change from normal.
Either 6/6 or 12/12 engine room watch, even with double hearing protection, there's a low level 'rumble' going on for a good period afterward. It's not like berthing is quiet, either. It's so noisy, if you went dead in the water, the silence will wake you from a dead sleep.
Like now, it's loud, but not screaming....yet. It's a little difficult hearing and understanding speech.
When it's screaming, my only hope is half ass lip-reading. On the phone, hang it up! Headphones can help sometimes.

People that don't have it can't really understand how impactful it can be. The randomness is also a larger problem. Ya can't plan for it. Most of the time I can deal and just not interact.....especially with women or kids.......and this one particularly persnickety gay guy. He got 'upset' with me now being able to hear him. He then got 'offended' when I said his voice was too high-pitched for me to understand.

All I could do is laugh, when he gave me a 'Harumph', a sorta flash of 'talk to da hand' and 'swished' away with his other hand on his hip. :funny:

He's lucky I wasn't high. It would have ended up faaaaaaar more amusing!:funny:

Australian bastard cannabis. Check it out. I know gnome has a version too. I was planning on running one of the roc ones next run to check it out

Ok I’ll have to check that out.. what is the reasoning behind creating it? Does it do anything other than change the look of the plant?

Goodmorning!
20230403_085057.jpg

20230403_085053.jpg

Ok I’ll have to check that out.. what is the reasoning behind creating it? Does it do anything other than change the look of the plant?
It's for looks. Maybe to be able to hide plants a little easier. Kinda the same deal as freakshow but different structure to the leaves. But all those plants still look like weed plants when they're flowering :shrug:

It's for looks. Maybe to be able to hide plants a little easier. Kinda the same deal as freakshow but different structure to the leaves. But all those plants still look like weed plants when they're flowering :shrug:

Yup that’s about the only reason I could find is for stealth personally I think it looks pretty ugly not sure if I would want that look :shrug:

The breeder "Shark" that im getting the seeds from said they grow wild all along where the tree break s meet edges of the cattle farms:shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back