Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the day just went to poopy doody! I gotta go buy a new AC for the grow room! It came up with a stupid communication error with the outside unit............there is no outside unit!
LG customer service basically says it's probably a 'board' issue.
Cram your 'board issue' LG!
I just bought one! Glad it works great cuz i dont have space to put a 2 hose unit in here!
image.jpg

I guess I have an option to not have to lay out $$$ at the moment and fix the problem for now.
I have a window unit that I bought to use when I didn't want to run the central unit. It's another damn LG, but it;s very efficient with a dual inverter.
It should be more efficient in operation with no make-up air needed.

The end of this month would have been 2 years of use. That's pretty shitty! Shame too. It worked perfect!..........until it didn't!

Lights are off now, so I can do the damn swap.
Lol, my day went poopy doodie when I broke thru ice and filled my 18” boot with cold ass water. Dump boot, wring socks, reassemble, and hope the water still left warms up…

Lol, my day went poopy doodie when I broke thru ice and filled my 18” boot with cold ass water. Dump boot, wring socks, reassemble, and hope the water still left warms up…
I have done that so many times trout fishing it isn't funny,,,,,many a day when i was a youngster I got home and the feet were absolutely numb and my teeth a chattering away, dumb kids!

I have done that so many times trout fishing it isn't funny,,,,,many a day when i was a youngster I got home and the feet were absolutely numb and my teeth a chattering away, dumb kids!
Same here when I was young. Just got feeling back in my big toes 4 yrs ago from when I was 12. You know when the nerves are reforming… feels like pins being shoved into affected area(BIG TOES)… now I get paid to do the same… makes it more tolerable.

You know what goes: squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump..............

Jpkindbud walking today. :eek2:

You know what goes: squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump squish thump..............

Jpkindbud walking today. :eek2:
Lmfao! I literally snorted with laughter when I read this @Mañ'O'Green . You just made my day!

I just bought one! Glad it works great cuz i dont have space to put a 2 hose unit in here!
View attachment 1579947
I think I'm just gonna get another window unit. The other window unit I have is 14Kbtu unit. The one pipe was 14K also but it's overkill. I'm pretty sure an 8Kbtu unit will be fine
I think I'm just going to get this one. It has a 11.7 energy

all good brother I was trying to figure why they would keep breeding it in.. The whole landrace strain fad gets me little bit confused.. What’s the desire behind them when most strains these days are breed to be stronger healthier hardier plants no? :shrug:

Going back to the source for numerous reasons. Everything is so inbred now and new genes need to be introduced. Novelty. New flavors. Preservation before they disappear/get patented,etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back