Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone grow out Rocbud Auto freebies? Kinda scared to pop mystery beans from him. Mephs freebies are obviously labeled, and Owl pellets have kicked ass! Kinda reluctant from him though.

Don't wanna meet this guy or his buddies!

View attachment 1579948
I've grown a few. Think I did 6 outside last summer. No issues with them other then some bud rot in a couple

:smokeout:

Screenshot_20230403-192634~3.png

Found it on YouTube, thanks! Been looking for more autoflower specific talks. I think alot of the canna podcasts or youtubers talk too much about "the industry" and other BS like subscribing to their patreon. Or they really only touch on autos here and there, so this should be good. Thanks again!
No problem buddy. I listen to the autoflower pod cast too but that guy just gave up or something now this guy is kinda taking his place I guess you could say. There is also a the autoflower show as well thats more of a class, firebudz is the teacher. Really it was what taught me from the beginning before I was on here worth a listen forsure.

Lol, my day went poopy doodie when I broke thru ice and filled my 18” boot with cold ass water. Dump boot, wring socks, reassemble, and hope the water still left warms up…
Ive gotten the poopy doodie directly in my boots, some days be like that :crying: :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back