Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ordered mine from ac infinity's website less than 2 months ago and mine looks like @Fermented_Fruitz .
Hopefully they aren't sending out faulty products. Or did I miss a joke somewhere.
So per their instructions i took the cord and a lil above fan i zip tied the cord to tent pole but did it with a lil slack so the cord can move freely as it swivels and doesn’t tug on the cord!

Just messin with you cause well it's you :stir:
Fo sho! Backs killing me now but i got a plan! Saved 2/3 of that blunt i rolled for the trip so about to have an epsom soak and i am gonna smog the bathroom and smoke the blunt in the tub! :eyebrows::crying::smokeit:

I just ordered mine from ac infinity's website less than 2 months ago and mine looks like @Fermented_Fruitz .
Hopefully they aren't sending out faulty products. Or did I miss a joke somewhere.

nope no joke cord out the bottom is the "latest and greatest" I didn't screen shot the chat and now I cant find it.. he said he contacted QC and customers were having issue's with "slack in the cord" so they have updated to this design.. At first he thought mine was old and amazon had old stock in there fulfillment centers but that was not the case cord out the bottom is the newest

You'll be fine, maybe, most likely, possibly. I was not joking that my old style has been running non-stop for 18 months. I did stop it to clean for about an hour last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back