Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hahaha thanks but no thanks they say this is the best design and the ones with cords out the side we’re having issues with slack in the cord.. They had customers with issues and have updated to this style

I agree about the slack, when it turns it swings the cord with it. I think that bottom connection could be better.
The only bad part of the new design is that the wires will be moving/twisting as the head moves, could be a new potential failure point,,,,everything is a compromise, LOL

I am interested in seeing how that stuff performs.
Took this just right now she is doing good after the first feed of Bonnie twice last week. Will be starting Clyde tomorrow. Plus beasty blooms from fox farms.

20230418_095750.jpg

Come on FF catch up:yellowcard: mine is the updated latest version
Lmao i had to drive to dallas and back in traffic to get a 50lb box of cucumbers for moms! Then had to mow and weed eat when i got home so i got behind 9 pages….and u know i answer as i go! I ain’t got time to wait and see if someone else addressed it already! ;) :rofl:

Lmao i had to drive to dallas and back in traffic to get a 50lb box of cucumbers for moms! Then had to mow and weed eat when i got home so i got behind 9 pages….and u know i answer as i go! I ain’t got time to wait and see if someone else addressed it already! ;) :rofl:
Just messin with you cause well it's you :stir:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back