Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha thanks but no thanks they say this is the best design and the ones with cords out the side we’re having issues with slack in the cord.. They had customers with issues and have updated to this style
Of course they have customers with issues, we smoke pot. All good, wife said you would be taking advantage of me, so I cant trade anyhow.

Hahaha thanks but no thanks they say this is the best design and the ones with cords out the side we’re having issues with slack in the cord.. They had customers with issues and have updated to this style
I agree about the slack, when it turns it swings the cord with it. I think that bottom connection could be better.

FB_IMG_1681855020976.jpg

:crying: Did that make her jealous :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Thanks hopefully just the start of a good season
Not really jealous, she just dont want me giving out our addy to people on the internet cause, and I quote: Their all hackers or serial killers.
I tried to tell her u just fish, but she wasn't biting.

Got say this isn’t what I expected the fan I remember @Fermented_Fruitz showing had the cord coming out above the swivel and it was the whole reason I bought one is everyone’s like this?

View attachment 1584857

View attachment 1584858
No but it does come out the side of the fan not underneath! I just have it zip tied up! ;)
image.jpg

In other news the autos doing good! 5gal + blumats def working better! Plus actually giving them nutes once a week i am sure doesn’t hurt! Waited til after week 2 before i turned drip on and just turned em up an 1/8th of a turn!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Think i need to up the N a bit on the girl on right! Plus i got epsom so i can do that n gypsum next rez fill! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I considered their Bonnie&Clyde nutes for awhile, but then I seen an interview with the owner. He had only been growing like 5 years, and I think he sprouted his first whisker yesterday. Makes the stuff at home. Thats was a couple years ago.
That's what I'm using now! Used fox farms trio first but it always burned my plants even at quarter strength. We will see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back