Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got say this isn’t what I expected the fan I remember @Fermented_Fruitz showing had the cord coming out above the swivel and it was the whole reason I bought one is everyone’s like this?

View attachment 1584857

View attachment 1584858
Guess I have the old design. Must be a reason. All most a year after i bought my tent they added another ceiling bar to the design. I emailed them and they sent me one free. Can't ever have enough ceiling bars.

Just wondering if anyone uses Cronk Nutrients? They are out of Canada.
I considered their Bonnie&Clyde nutes for awhile, but then I seen an interview with the owner. He had only been growing like 5 years, and I think he sprouted his first whisker yesterday. Makes the stuff at home. Thats was a couple years ago.

Got say this isn’t what I expected the fan I remember @Fermented_Fruitz showing had the cord coming out above the swivel and it was the whole reason I bought one is everyone’s like this?

View attachment 1584857

View attachment 1584858
Mine comes out the bottom. Cord doesn't move at all. No issues at all with it yet. Had it for a couple of months so far
PXL_20230418_232418020.MP.jpg

Maybe yours is an f1? :coco:
Product designers, if it ain’t broke…change it. To be fair maybe they had some issues with some of the older design. I don’t know as this is my first fan from ACI.

Guess I have the old design. Must be a reason. All most a year after i bought my tent they added another ceiling bar to the design. I emailed them and they sent me one free. Can't ever have enough ceiling bars.

Mine comes out the bottom. Cord doesn't move at all. No issues at all with it yet. Had it for a couple of months so far
View attachment 1584864
Yeah seeing if I can get a answer in a chat with them now :wall::joy:

I considered their Bonnie&Clyde nutes for awhile, but then I seen an interview with the owner. He had only been growing like 5 years, and I think he sprouted his first whisker yesterday. Makes the stuff at home. Thats was a couple years ago.
Yea my thought too

Hey if it bothers u so much, i will gladly trade my old design, she runs quiet and seems to last a long time, it's been running non-stop for 18 months maybe, that's only like 13,000 hrs, I wont even charge you for doing the break-in period for ya, cause i like you :bighug:

Hey if it bothers u so much, i will gladly trade my old design, she runs quiet and seems to last a long time, it's been running non-stop for 18 months maybe, that's only like 13,000 hrs, I wont even charge you for doing the break-in period for ya, cause i like you :bighug:
Hahaha thanks but no thanks they say this is the best design and the ones with cords out the side we’re having issues with slack in the cord.. They had customers with issues and have updated to this style

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back