Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell yeah we be dabin. :d5: I got a straw and a rig but never was able to get the temp right with either so I said fuck it. On weed it goes. Never got the temp wrong doing it that way lol.
Yeah, took a while to get the feel… and if you use someone else’s rig it’s way different. I put extracts on my weed as well.

Been thinking about a closed loop with a vac purge setup. If not, I’ll just get a press.
Close loop can be pretty spendy. but you can reuse your butane i believe. Could be wrong. I got a pump and the chamber for like 120 bucks or some shit off fleabay(ebay) does close loop make a better product? Im happy with what I make its more budder but thats what I like easy to work with and people like it. i was thinking press but I got everything for my bho of around 200 and I could buy it at different times I dont have the 500 to spend on a good press. Id buy brand name forsure and I dont dab so for me not worth it. This dab is my first In atleast 3 months. I smoke my dry sift and keef to get the extra kick you need sometimes.

Yeah, took a while to get the feel… and if you use someone else’s rig it’s way different. I put extracts on my weed as well.
I guess I didnt have the patience to get the feel. Ill hit a rig or straw if someone else thats knows does it. Can get some nice rips. I either get nothing or burn the shit out Of it make it taste like ass.

:smokeout::hookah:🦄:smokeit::pass::frog: :baked::pimp::dragon6:🐁
IMG_20230418_173515154~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back