Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it. I have it sitting out on the 25ml filter they gave you for pressing it. I'll just keep moving it around and let it dry for a few days on top of my work laptop where its warm.

I saw where if you have a bunch of it, to let it dry and then microplane it so it dries out even more and is kind of a powder.
It'll mold really easily in a clump, and especially if you add heat and keep it on the moist screen. Generally want to sift it as fine as you can, think sand. Dry on a piece of parchment in a cardboard box in the fridge for like a week. Mix daily. It's heartbreaking when hash gets moldy. If you dry it well, it'll preserve pretty much forever. But there a bunch of things you can do with it after it's dry

Free shipping on grove bags :headbang: Last time I bought some I'm pretty sure the shipping was more then the bags. Credit to @throxic for finding it
Screenshot_20230418-175143.png

I run my fans 24/7. I've run though a lot of them of multiple brands. Don't think any fan has ever actually stopped working, it's always something to do with the oscillating function. I just clean them between runs

It'll mold really easily in a clump, and especially if you add heat and keep it on the moist screen. Generally want to sift it as fine as you can, think sand. Dry on a piece of parchment in a cardboard box in the fridge for like a week. Mix daily. It's heartbreaking when hash gets moldy. If you dry it well, it'll preserve pretty much forever. But there a bunch of things you can do with it after it's dry

Thanks for the advice. I ground it up and put it in a mason jar in my fridge with the lid off. I'll give it a shake daily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back