Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice hash. Just got done beating the shit out of it in a 5 gallon bucket full of mesh filters.
Nice. Make sure you let that shit dry out. it molds really easy. Just smoke that shit on some weed. You can do the pin under a cup trick but not had much luck with that. And they do sell a hash pipe for just that type.

Nice. Make sure you let that shit dry out. it molds really easy. Just smoke that shit on some weed. You can do the pin under a cup trick but not had much luck with that. And they do sell a hash pipe for just that type.

got it. I have it sitting out on the 25ml filter they gave you for pressing it. I'll just keep moving it around and let it dry for a few days on top of my work laptop where its warm.

I saw where if you have a bunch of it, to let it dry and then microplane it so it dries out even more and is kind of a powder.

Oh, so cat update.

She only had the 2 kittens come out on Saturday. She no longer "feels" pregnant. However, today she was bleeding a bit, but I think its just noticeable more because she's white. It was maybe a teaspoon total of blood and it stopped pretty quick.

Tomorrow she has a vet appointment to get registered, get her shots, and they are going to xray her and make sure it was only the 2 kittens and that there aren't more. Then we are scheduling her spay.

341697898_773925121001648_7416818443540183189_n.jpg

She's been slowly getting introduced to our 2 male cats. Which are actually her sons, from separate litters, 2021 and 2022.

341615524_1023308601973840_2438642127018975174_n.jpg

She's going to spend another night in the crate, but we're letting her walk around the house when we are around.

I'm not "excited" about another cat, but the two male cats LOVE my wife and want absolutely nothing to do with me. Where as Betty is extremely snuggly and wants love. So I guess it will be nice to have a cat that will acknowledge my existence.

Hash pipe that's flat at the bottom with a ceramic heating tool to light it. Best way I've ever smoked hash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back