Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
24/7 here also as I too did not read the directions. Not sure why you would want the damp heavy air to just stagnant. Often the exhaust fan is not running for my girls when they are sleeping. Will be interested to hear what others have to say.

Yes never turn off your fans lol.

Yes never turn off your fans lol.
Hobbes while you're here, can you make one of these a new test smilie? And I think someone else requested a dabbing emoji, I don't have that image though.

95-955352_italian-chef-kiss-emoji-freetoedit-italian-chef-kiss.png

59lkhx.jpg

SWEDISH-CHEF-psd71677.png

Is it happening when you're clicking videos?
So its videos and they will show just fine and can play amd then outta nowhere in every post with a video it instead shows captcha text to enter! And no matter how many times u enter it it will just show new text and new box to enter again! I gave up after 5! Have to close my browser amd log back in to see vids again! Assuming @Lil Dab had it to so assuming he is also on his iphone!

So its videos and they will show just fine and can play amd then outta nowhere in every post with a video it instead shows captcha text to enter! And no matter how many times u enter it it will just show new text and new box to enter again! I gave up after 5! Have to close my browser amd log back in to see vids again! Assuming @Lil Dab had it to so assuming he is also on his iphone!

Are you using a VPN?

If it's happening only when you click on videos, you might be getting flagged by YouTube (which will ask for captcha if it thinks it's being spammed, DDOS'd, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back