Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That surprises me cause mine runs hard at light’s out especially during flower my rh flirts with the danger zone during lights out

Thanks that’s good to know :toke:
Got the oscillating fan on 2 running 24/7. Vent fan on a progressive speed increase so it normally only runs on 1 or 2 when it runs and generally not for very long. The dryer air here in Arizona currently 77 degrees 15% humidity 25 degrees dew point and with running an evaporator cooler to cool the house I have lots of ways to adjust the environment in the room the tent is in. I also have a Levoit humidifier outside in front of the main vent opening. Been keeping the temp around 77, humidity 62% and vpd 1.1ish. Learning so much from this grow because of all the great information provided by this Motley Crew. Thank You all. :worship:

I run my 6" hurricane clip-on fans 24/7 until they wear out or get so dirty they start making too much noise. When they get too noisy I clean them and they run for another few months. They move a lot more air when they're clean.
I disassemble mine and clean every 6 weeks or so….or when I remember to do it! :rofl:

So landscape mode shows box to enter text but entering it just pops up a new box to enter again! After 5 in a row i figure something is fucked up!
This is you rn
grandmas-boy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back