Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf is this shit????
14D861CA-4930-40C5-9F4B-988BFD525495.png

Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating
24/7 here also as I too did not read the directions. Not sure why you would want the damp heavy air to just stagnant. Often the exhaust fan is not running for my girls when they are sleeping. Will be interested to hear what others have to say.

24/7 baby! Didn't even know that they had a limit. We can use mine as the tester and see how long it lasts being on 24/7. Been running it for about a month now non stop.
Im at about 6mo! Maybe longer! I got my 1 oscillating fan back when u still had to preorder them!

Mine run nonstop! Oscillate too as i was too lazy to read instructions! :rofl:

24/7 here also as I too did not read the directions. Not sure why you would want the damp heavy air to just stagnant. Often the exhaust fan is not running for my girls when they are sleeping. Will be interested to hear what others have to say.
I forget who is was maybe @Shugrows but when you guys first got them I remember us talking about it here.. I got one coming and it will be running 24/7 unless someone changes my mind thanks everyone

Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on?

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating
I have ran mine 24/7 for two grows now, but on #6 speed, not max. I am of the impression from a email I had with AC that the warning was intended for a 100% max speed. I am expanding my cabinet and going with two oscillating fans and will simply split the time they are running with individual timers for 12 on-12 off, the things ain't cheap.

Im at about 6mo! Maybe longer! I got my 1 oscillating fan back when u still had to preorder them!
I run my 6" hurricane clip-on fans 24/7 until they wear out or get so dirty they start making too much noise. When they get too noisy I clean them and they run for another few months. They move a lot more air when they're clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back