Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had me a 36hr cure so time to start sampling this shizznit! :eyebrows: :woohoo1:

image.jpg

Goodmorning! :pass::smokeout:
Day 33, some yellowing toward the bottom of the plant. She does seem to be sensitive to nitrogen like others have said cause the tips of the new growth didn't burn but has a lighter color since I fed her last week. The branches aren't as bendy and I'm starting to see pre flowers. Am I good to introduce bloom + bloom booster next watering or what do you guys think?

*Just to note I have not given her any cal mag yet. Just tap water and recharge every 7-10 days till last week, I fed her grow twice. I know cal mag is carcinogenic and not to add late in flower but I'm not sure when to use cal mag when using FFOF, a lot of conflicting information online for a noob.

View attachment 1584787
I'm following the autoflower dli chart.....works good....I calibrate the Proton to the ppfd chart and like my marshydro fc3000 at 16in is 1218ppfd with it set at 70% gives me a dli of 45....in flower...these are under my hlg650r dli set at 30....3 weeks...im waiting on them to stretch...
20230417_231915.jpg

Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on?

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating

Hey guys this question is for the folks running ac infinity oscillating fans.. If I remember right ac says not to run more then 18hrs a day but remember us talking about that they have to say that to protect themselves.. So I am curious if you all are running them 24/7 oscillating or just during lights on?

Same goes for anyone’s pole fans are you running them all the time or only during lights on?

I run mine 24/7 non oscillating
Mine run nonstop! Oscillate too as i was too lazy to read instructions! :rofl:

I run mine 24/7
24/7 baby! Didn't even know that they had a limit. We can use mine as the tester and see how long it lasts being on 24/7. Been running it for about a month now non stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back