Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we had a port call at Karachi Pakistan we got a shoe box of the strongest hash ever for 20$, we spent 6 days straight smoking from these huge hash hookahs, we barely put a dent in that box before we had to go back aboard the ship.
damn thats cheap. you know they know there shit in pakistan. been making hash there since who knows how long.

had a little ball left of bho from months ago. All this talk decided to smoke it lol. Got plenty of trim saved up to make more now the weather is warm Ill get back at it. Im get ripped I dont smoke much for dabs.
BB1A51DB-411F-4DE4-B03E-A543B29F5F3F.jpeg

had a little ball left of bho from months ago. All this talk decided to smoke it lol. Got plenty of trim saved up to make more now the weather is warm Ill get back at it. Im get ripped I dont smoke much for dabs. View attachment 1584852
I am actually just about to do a couple dabs. Son left them for an early b-day present!

had a little ball left of bho from months ago. All this talk decided to smoke it lol. Got plenty of trim saved up to make more now the weather is warm I’ll get back at it. Im get ripped I dont smoke much for dabs. View attachment 1584852
Been thinking about a closed loop with a vac purge setup. If not, I’ll just get a press.

I am actually just about to do a couple dabs. Son left them for an early b-day present!
Hell yeah we be dabin. :d5: I got a straw and a rig but never was able to get the temp right with either so I said fuck it. On weed it goes. Never got the temp wrong doing it that way lol.

Free shipping on grove bags :headbang: Last time I bought some I'm pretty sure the shipping was more then the bags. Credit to @throxic for finding it
View attachment 1584848
I told them they need to talk to their FedEx rep about getting better rates. I used to be in logistics and we negotiated the 2 day international bubble mailers down to $12.99, if it fits it ships kinda deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back