Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine do not look like that, the cord on mine goes directly into the motor head, I will post a pic in a minute.
No need boss I found FF's guess i better email them:cuss::wall:
image-jpg.1487143

They did a very good job of securing the cord so it doesn't wear but why even move it seemed like a great idea where it was originally :shrug::deadhorse:
I have three ACI fans, 2 oscillating and one stationary, I bought them at different times thru the past year, 1 of the oscillating fans is brand new in the past month and they all have the cord in the same location.

Check out something like this. Super easy temp control
View attachment 1584860
thats pretty bad ass. I have checked out enail for my bongs and shit just never pulled the trigger on one. Dont smoke much for dabs I do have one of these
image.jpg

dont ever use it. They are a pain in the ass. Once that shit melts in there it’s everywhere.

They did a very good job of securing the cord so it doesn't wear but why even move it seemed like a great idea where it was originally :shrug::deadhorse:
Product designers, if it ain’t broke…change it. To be fair maybe they had some issues with some of the older design. I don’t know as this is my first fan from ACI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back