Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
106622.gif

That's what I'm using now! Used fox farms trio first but it always burned my plants even at quarter strength. We will see how it goes.
I use Fox Farms now. I have burned up several grows, then I found AFN learned somethings, bought a Apera PH60 meter and reduced my useage vs the FF schedule. I think my pH was high prior to meter as I was using a reagent to check pH. When I checked a solution I had pH’d to 6.4 with the meter the reagent color I thought was about 6.5 was actually over 7. I’m using at 20%-40% levels vs FF schedule in this grow, below is my 3rd feeding. Looking to see if there is something easier with better results. I have alot of the FF products but not all and don’t want to buy the ones I don’t have. Trying to develop my own FF schedule. Below is a group photo from today, they look better than any grow I have had. Appreciate any thought you have after your grow. I’ll know more at the end of this grow.

59973B41-2A8E-4239-89AB-8EACB60E0BBD.jpeg
8900268F-CE91-479D-AE68-052EBFAFD8EA.jpeg

I'm gonna complain and tell I want the one lil dab has dammit! Well they gotta get rid of the old stock somehow, they probably sensed I was a noob :rofl:
Well i didn;t use any name or email kind let know how that works for you
Smart move, I throw lil dabs name around all over town, it really opens doors.
more like gets them slammed in your face :doh::crying:

I use Fox Farms now. I have burned up several grows, then I found AFN learned somethings, bought a Apera PH60 meter and reduced my useage vs the FF schedule. I think my pH was high prior to meter as I was using a reagent to check pH. When I checked a solution I had pH’d to 6.4 with the meter the reagent color I thought was about 6.5 was actually over 7. I’m using at 20%-40% levels vs FF schedule in this grow, below is my 3rd feeding. Looking to see if there is something easier with better results. I have alot of the FF products but not all and don’t want to buy the ones I don’t have. Trying to develop my own FF schedule. Below is a group photo from today, they look better than any grow I have had. Appreciate any thought you have after your grow. I’ll know more at the end of this grow.

View attachment 1584887View attachment 1584888
:face:Careful showing these stoners you use a spread sheet you'll never hear the end of it:crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back