Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep all my hand written recipes in code that I cant even read.
That's the reason for the spread sheet cause I was "what the hell did i do?" Now i just have to remember to add stuff to the spread sheet.. "oh I'll remember that " :doh::nono:

That's the reason for the spread sheet cause I was "what the hell did i do?" Now i just have to remember to add stuff to the spread sheet.. "oh I'll remember that " :doh::nono:
Wish I had that energy, I'm lazy, i just water and throw in a 1/4 cup of dry food now and then, and yell, grow dammit!

Wish I had that energy, I'm lazy, i just water and throw in a 1/4 cup of dry food now and then, and yell, grow dammit!
Your looking at it all wrong the spread sheet is the lazy way writing taking energy plus I'd have to find the notebook:nono::dizzy::baked:

Thanks for the reps @Need4Weed

Blowouts will come in time it's takes less presser then youd think and how much you put in the bag plays a huge role

My press time are 1 min warmup with pressure I hand pump my jack down without the handle till the bag collapses and I feel slight pressor then wait 1 min then squeeze to full presser for 3-4 min 4-5 min total.. you'll get the feel for the max presser or do you have a gauge? Feel free to ask anything here or we have a few pressing threads everyone's welcome :d5::smokeout:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back