Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good! last night pics..they are sleeping....looks like they grew more...since last night...
20230416_223514.jpg

there are so many things I absolutely dislike about this device.

The review Gods aren't going to like this...

Why.....?.....sometimes I Think the Bad Reviews are the Most Valuable.....coz they save the rest of us wasting our money.....:shrug:....an that's what it's all about.

Good or Bad........Honest...from people you Know and Trust........Invaluable...:pass:

Mind....I once..in the early days bought a Magic Flyte Box vape as recommended by members on AFN.... and it is still in the back of the drawer somewhere...
I renamed it the Magic Shyte Box.......... :crying: ....

The average potency of flower products (like grown bud, dried, smoke in your pipe) of Colorado commercial cannabis is about 19%. Not 20%, not above that, but a late "teen" percentage. Most cannabis grown isn't hitting these high, astronomical numbers. I have seen several cultivars (photoperiods, clone-only genetics) hit single digits in terms of THCa potency. And some of that weed was still fire too lol.

THC has gone to nearly pure marketing anymore. It's not that it's not important, but it's an easy number to manipulate, easy to explain to consumers "hey dumb dumb, bigger must be better and that's why it's more expensive," and that's why "tiers" of quality in most dispensaries are based on THC percentage.

If people were smart; they'd ask for the lab breakdowns showing percentage of all tested cannabinoids and terpenes.
Ya kinda like with a tcheck all u need to do is lie to machine on sample size u put in and the thc numbers will come back inflated! If its readjng amount from a g but u tell machine its half that it will have double the actual thc numbers! :cuss:

Managed to find some hemp that doesn't suck. I found out that the stuff sold at dispensaries has to be kinda roasted (I picture some industrial sized on-demand vapes) to make sure the THC is below the legal limit. Sour Candy Kush had some nice tight buds and vaped up well with good flavor. I mixed in some Sour Stomper and the entourage effect seemed to help my depression more.

I'm having a hell of a time right now. I can't seem to get beyond this anxiety and depression. It's gotten bad enough that I've had to cut back on weed. I find that if my head isn't in the right place, THC whips up the intrusive thoughts. Adding the CBD seems to help some.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back