Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U shouldn’t use a paper towel! Once taproot sprouts opening the paper towel rips the lil feeder hairs off the tap cuz they grow into paper towel! U can’t see it without a microscope but def not the way to do it! Either soak in a solution for 18-24hrs and go straight to soil or use jiffy pucks to sprout them in and then plant puck!
Got it, for the next one! Haven't had a problem yet germinating or planting seeds but I get you, preventative measures. You all have experience so I believe you, thanks for the pro tip fam!

No ma’am, got Amish in the area… grab some sheep shears! We’ll get-er-done!

:crying: Baaaa...baaaa...barber...........
OGC.87d23cb3fc93f2b3ab3d9a1ae1222ce0

Well, yep... No shit. 30%+ Always seemed like BS to me.

It's super easy to doctor submitted results; and most labs are ran by kids making $17/hour.

thanks for the reps @One Puff thats what i do 3-5hr soak in kelp and humic 2:5 then straight to final home.. My germination rate is amazing almost 100%

“I wish there was a easier way but so far my best luck has been scuffing them in a sandpaper tube, letting them set in a H2O2 bath for an hour while plunking them down every 15 minutes, and then using the GA3 at a rate of 500 PPM in distilled water with temps at the 80 degree mark from soak to sprout.”

Last edited:
I always knew they had inflated numbers, the states base taxation off the percentages as well, so there will not be any regulations coming anytime soon to reign in this problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back