Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew they had inflated numbers, the states base taxation off the percentages as well, so there will not be any regulations coming anytime soon to reign in this problem!
Yep, anything over 35% here (maybe its 40 I can't remember) goes from 25% to 35% tax! Absolutely bonkers, especially since the price collapse out west is now really hitting the black market here. Paid $25 for a 1/4 of good quality stuff from a buddy via Oregon while I waited for my harvest. Would have cost me at least $100+ at the dispo...

I always knew they had inflated numbers, the states base taxation off the percentages as well, so there will not be any regulations coming anytime soon to reign in this problem!

The average potency of flower products (like grown bud, dried, smoke in your pipe) of Colorado commercial cannabis is about 19%. Not 20%, not above that, but a late "teen" percentage. Most cannabis grown isn't hitting these high, astronomical numbers. I have seen several cultivars (photoperiods, clone-only genetics) hit single digits in terms of THCa potency. And some of that weed was still fire too lol.

THC has gone to nearly pure marketing anymore. It's not that it's not important, but it's an easy number to manipulate, easy to explain to consumers "hey dumb dumb, bigger must be better and that's why it's more expensive," and that's why "tiers" of quality in most dispensaries are based on THC percentage.

If people were smart; they'd ask for the lab breakdowns showing percentage of all tested cannabinoids and terpenes.

I think it only went 36 hours without getting water. Both emitters stopped up. I don't think the replacement pump has the same pressure as the original so I ordered a stronger one. I have had more environment problems in this grow than in any three before :doh::shrug:

Yeah, the leaves just turned brown and ugly and I am not going to hand trim for rosin. These plants in this grow showed a huge amount of stress from the 8/4 light schedule, I even found a seed :yoinks: so we know what that means. I walked into this experiment with both eyes open. The conclusion is it did not speed the maturation of the plants = failure. The plants were smaller and the yield smaller than my normal average. So now we know. It is back to the tried and true 18/6 for me.
Thanks for the experiment...I stick with your 10dayz at 24hr and switch to 18/6...correct?

Well, I made it through to the first cleaning... Finally.
Screenshot_20230417-112628~2.png

..... there are so many things I absolutely dislike about this device.

The review Gods aren't going to like this...

:doh:

Good morning all, boss calls for rain day? Who am I to argue… will have a majority of my plant work done by 9 and whatever house chores I can find. May cut and trim the last two in the big pot. I’ll have to check trichs. If they are cut today, I can clean floor of tent and reposition the young-un’s. The photo tent will be napping but can’t wait til 7:30 pm to work them so a headlamp will be employed and I’ll shave their legs in prep for preflower.
Let me no the final yields on those bud? @Scumbag3488 looks like he got a good 1st....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back