Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The people have spoken! (Double Grape x CDLC) x Mango Smile. I'll toss her in a paper towel tonight..:greenthumb::afn:

Can anyone confirm this cross is actually Tinto De Verano?
DG x CDLC = Pinot Noir.
Pinot Noir + Mango Smile = TDV..
Or is it different cause it isnt actually labeled Tinto De Verano?
View attachment 1584291
U shouldn’t use a paper towel! Once taproot sprouts opening the paper towel rips the lil feeder hairs off the tap cuz they grow into paper towel! U can’t see it without a microscope but def not the way to do it! Either soak in a solution for 18-24hrs and go straight to soil or use jiffy pucks to sprout them in and then plant puck!

Hey @Fermented_Fruitz, I missed the smoke report on your brach collection awhile back. How'd that go?
Haha it got me fucked up and actually burned great! Was worried that thry would burn funny but actually had no problems packing them into a king palm! :d5:

U shouldn’t use a paper towel! Once taproot sprouts opening the paper towel rips the lil feeder hairs off the tap cuz they grow into paper towel! U can’t see it without a microscope but def not the way to do it! Either soak in a solution for 18-24hrs and go straight to soil or use jiffy pucks to sprout them in and then plant puck!
Or you can plant direct to pot and keep moist....
:pass:

Getting Methane and Care Bears weighed up and into grove bags. Methane came in at 134 grams and Carebears at 108. Good haul and still two plants to come down this week! Hoping for my first 1lb+ harvest!
Haven't grown that one yet, but I like that jeans plants seem to keep their scent and taste really well
Loved the Voodoo taste and effects when I grew it. Super peppery, and the most effective anti-depressant canna I've grown or bought.

Or you can plant direct to pot and keep moist....
:pass:

@Hotfire this what MOG taught us about the paper towel method :d5:

I know that a lot of growers swear by it and their proof is the fact that many plants survive the technique but unless seeds are old or have been stored poorly soaking seeds is not needed and can drown them. Then because they need the instant gratification of seeing the tap root they germinate them in paper towels. If you look at a tap root under 200x magnification you will see the “root hairs” that grow laterally out from the tap root. These become the plant’s uptake roots. They will grow into the fibers of the paper towels and are ripped off every time the seedling is move or the towel is opened – ouch. This opens the seed to secondary infections.Then when transplanting it is very easy to bump the tap root tip and damage it or kill the seedling – Why?

Goodmorning everyone!
So this is what Stan had to say about the (DG x CDLC) x Mango Smile.
Screenshot_20230417_075009_DuckDuckGo.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back