Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why.....?.....sometimes I Think the Bad Reviews are the Most Valuable.....coz they save the rest of us wasting our money.....:shrug:....an that's what it's all about.

Good or Bad........Honest...from people you Know and Trust........Invaluable...:pass:
Forsure....

View attachment 1584448
The company that installed this flood control barried the water line under concrete next to the check valve so when our guy went to chisel off the top of the valve he hit the water line and got soaked. :crying:
1681748822892.gif

Why.....?.....sometimes I Think the Bad Reviews are the Most Valuable.....coz they save the rest of us wasting our money.....:shrug:....an that's what it's all about.

Good or Bad........Honest...from people you Know and Trust........Invaluable...:pass:
:d5:. Agreed.

Less than favourable reviews can release the hate mail Kraken...

BoilingSeparateBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Which........... ironically. :pass:

ezgif-5-c6a7206874 (1).gif

I don't give two shits about...they can send it. I think it's fun reading the garbagio....

:smokeit:

Managed to find some hemp that doesn't suck. I found out that the stuff sold at dispensaries has to be kinda roasted (I picture some industrial sized on-demand vapes) to make sure the THC is below the legal limit. Sour Candy Kush had some nice tight buds and vaped up well with good flavor. I mixed in some Sour Stomper and the entourage effect seemed to help my depression more.

I'm having a hell of a time right now. I can't seem to get beyond this anxiety and depression. It's gotten bad enough that I've had to cut back on weed. I find that if my head isn't in the right place, THC whips up the intrusive thoughts. Adding the CBD seems to help some.
You ever try mushrooms? They help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back