Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to find some hemp that doesn't suck. I found out that the stuff sold at dispensaries has to be kinda roasted (I picture some industrial sized on-demand vapes) to make sure the THC is below the legal limit. Sour Candy Kush had some nice tight buds and vaped up well with good flavor. I mixed in some Sour Stomper and the entourage effect seemed to help my depression more.

I'm having a hell of a time right now. I can't seem to get beyond this anxiety and depression. It's gotten bad enough that I've had to cut back on weed. I find that if my head isn't in the right place, THC whips up the intrusive thoughts. Adding the CBD seems to help some.
Certain buds can do it to me. Ive found it's the sharp drop offs from the high are when its the worse. One of the main reasons I decided to grow the Uganda is its antidepressant qualities, i feel the way i do when I eat mushrooms and it's long lasting, having to smoke too often never lets me get into my flow.

Come check out my thoughts on the Mini Badger if you've interest.
TIA
:smokeout:

Well, yep... No shit. 30%+ Always seemed like BS to me.
The owners are in it to make money not grow and sell great smoke. I wonder how these owners would like it if bought a new Corvette with claimed 500 HP but come to find out it was actually only 250 HP, oh well live with it.

WOW,,,,,I have gone thru an entire roll of parchment paper and now have a quart sized ziplock baggie full of pucks since I got my NSmini press..... Damn, I be a stoner,,, LOL :rofl: :baked::cooldance::pass:

Why.....?.....sometimes I Think the Bad Reviews are the Most Valuable.....coz they save the rest of us wasting our money.....:shrug:....an that's what it's all about.

Good or Bad........Honest...from people you Know and Trust........Invaluable...:pass:
I will always look at bad reviews before good reviews. Then try to decide if they are trash’g the product or the product sukks. Then off to get balance with the good reviews.

All my baby's..i planted pitcher plant seeds in the hanging pot....
20230417_135955.jpg
20230417_135957.jpg
20230417_140018.jpg
20230417_140028.jpg
20230417_140024.jpg
20230417_140035.jpg
20230417_140031.jpg
20230417_140045.jpg
20230417_140037.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.