Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crunchy peanut butter works awesome as a hand scrub to remove weed stickiness after trimming :headbang: :pass: Smooth works too, but crunchy has little scrubby bits:haha:

dude, u jus wanted....soooo bad....to uze "little scrubby bitz" in a sentence :nonono:

Man….just found a ranch that’s selling off land…..less than a grand an acre if you buy enough……reliable water too… :headbang: Boy oh boy that’s tempting. Dude and I will be off grid dogs:vibe:

and lemme guess -> it ain't here in mizery :dammit:ppp

dude, u jus wanted....soooo bad....to uze "little scrubby bitz" in a sentence :nonono:

and lemme guess -> it ain't here in mizery :dammit:ppp
Nope….this state….hours and hours north….higher elevation…..GOOD soil…..plenty o’ water (two sources, one accessible and potable from day one)…..summers never really out of the 80’s…..winter days 50’s…..

The autos in the 4x4 still cruising along! Already multiple weeks into flower amd still no deficiencies plus i just topdressed the dry flower finisher stuff so hopefully by time they are hungry for something that stuff will be kicked in and providing a buffet! :thumbsup:

Lil Mobslivers jr
image.jpg

And Sr!
image.jpg
image.jpg

And my Blue Micropuppers (same age but buds def developing faster)
Junior twofer but gonna chop smaller one soon so no issues come full bloom time! Too squat to grow 2 side by side!
image.jpg

And big momma
image.jpg
image.jpg

Def a beautiful thing when the blumats are set right and they drip drip drip just the right amount! Can def tell size increase over last 7-10 days on younger microdoggie since the carrots were turned on instead of hand watering! :cooldance:

Ya dude id rather give my money to you and yours then someone else
She has a Facebook page for the business if u have 1 (i sure dont) or she has a website if u ever want some! I need to see how to edit her webpage tho cuz not positive that product list is up to date!

Nope….this state….hours and hours north….higher elevation…..GOOD soil…..plenty o’ water (two sources, one accessible and potable from day one)…..summers never really out of the 80’s…..winter days 50’s…..

soooo, no political hippiez that don't smoke weed-?....or cross-bearing, trench coat-wearing crazy ladiez-? :rolleyes2: ppp

Thank you , I appreciate you giving me the compliment. I love you more and I will always support you and have your back I have always since day 1 . I am happy about the tent ❤️ and we definitely have nice buds coming 💯
Your welcome...just know I'm here to help you all the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back