Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo, no political hippiez that don't smoke weed-?....or cross-bearing, trench coat-wearing crazy ladiez-? :rolleyes2: ppp
But maybe just maybe they will have political trenchcoat- wearing crazy lady hippies….if he’s lucky! ;) :crying:

1688154755448.gif

I had a buddy of mine say run higher temps 85-90°f in my tents but raise the the humidity to be adequate with the temperature....I can't help it right now...my tents are at 88°f atm it's so hot...I got the humidity set at 65 in my flower tent...70 in my boot tent and 75%rh in @Mrs.InkAddict tent due too hers being in germ process...I don't know what else to do...if you think about it...if outside they are dealing with way higher temps and grow massive...I know cooler temps bring out the colors but it is what it is....they will pull through just fine...

I’ve been to the UP and enjoyed it….been to Detroit and didn’t :rofl:
Yoopers don’t move too fast. The Cornish pasties are part of my heritage, and an acquired taste. —mom’s side from Atlantic Mine alone Lake Superior. Winters….think Maine.
Detroit …um..I got nothing. Bay City is charming , but I’m biased.
Lake Michigan side has lots to offer.

I had a buddy of mine say run higher temps 85-90°f in my tents but raise the the humidity to be adequate with the temperature....I can't help it right now...my tents are at 88°f atm it's so hot...I got the humidity set at 65 in my flower tent...70 in my boot tent and 75%rh in @Mrs.InkAddict tent due too hers being in germ process...I don't know what else to do...if you think about it...if outside they are dealing with way higher temps and grow massive...I know cooler temps bring out the colors but it is what it is....they will pull through just fine...
You’re just asking for budrot, mold, or PM issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back