Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for Michigan. Low-ish cost of living, plenty of water, south west area less harsh winters, canna-friendly.
I have tons of family in and around Battle Creek! If i could afford to move there I would cuz def cool place and gotta be even cooler now that canna is legal! :thumbsup:

Yoopers don’t move too fast. The Cornish pasties are part of my heritage, and an acquired taste. —mom’s side from Atlantic Mine alone Lake Superior. Winters….think Maine.
Detroit …um..I got nothing. Bay City is charming , but I’m biased.
Lake Michigan side has lots to offer.
I’m really considering getting some of that ranch land for sale here….. @trailanimal style….but more warmy

Being said this is outside with a temp of 110°f and 72%rh...and looks good...I'm feeding it megacrop and will bonsai it so the neighbors can't tell...its about 5 days old....
20230630_150546.jpg

I had a buddy of mine say run higher temps 85-90°f in my tents but raise the the humidity to be adequate with the temperature....I can't help it right now...my tents are at 88°f atm it's so hot...I got the humidity set at 65 in my flower tent...70 in my boot tent and 75%rh in @Mrs.InkAddict tent due too hers being in germ process...I don't know what else to do...if you think about it...if outside they are dealing with way higher temps and grow massive...I know cooler temps bring out the colors but it is what it is....they will pull through just fine...
Ignore that dude! I tried doing same to balance out vpd but the ends of the dense colas almost all had mold! If u cant help temps then so be it but don’t go over 55% rh! How is it so hot….cuz room outside of tent is extra warm til u get the new ac units?

Ignore that dude! I tried doing same to balance out vpd but the ends of the dense colas almost all had mold! If u cant help temps then so be it but don’t go over 55% rh! How is it so hot….cuz room outside of tent is extra warm til u get the new ac units?
Yes I need the new ac units...ok I'll lower the rh...I was trying to keep vpd in check...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back