Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daaaaang:holymoly:

im jelly :rolleyes2:
She sells it if u really need some at some point! She makes all the traditional stuff but her homemade concoctions usually wind up selling the best! She does spicy stuff too….pretty sure she has raspberry habanero jelly if u like some spice! ;)

Just saw rest of what was in your post and we already have homemade raspberry jelly and preserves and also have homemade apple butter! :thumbsup:

And this is cooking now….. :eyebrows:
View attachment 1609560

Can’t exactly tell what it is at the moment but it as actually peach butter! I am not a fan of peaches but this stuff sells out almost immediately! Just not always ripe peaches available so when they are people are waiting in line to place orders! And cool part is she has 2 diff people nearby (15 min away in the rich town) and 1 person has a humongous plum tree and they gave her a gigantic box full and all she did was give them 4 small jars of product (2 of which were the plum preserves she made with them) and they wound up being sick on Wednesday when moms was gonna go meet them but literally the neighbor to the plum person has a couple huge ass peach trees in their yard and they are gonna do same and give her as many as she wants fir just some product back once finished! Peach tree person is a killer deal cuz think they are like $75 a flat to buy them!

Shame she didnt live closer......I Think I'm going to have a glut of Figs........... :headbang:

Just saw rest of what was in your post and we already have homemade raspberry jelly and preserves and also have homemade apple butter! :thumbsup:

And this is cooking now….. :eyebrows:
View attachment 1609560

Can’t exactly tell what it is at the moment but it as actually peach butter! I am not a fan of peaches but this stuff sells out almost immediately! Just not always ripe peaches available so when they are people are waiting in line to place orders! And cool part is she has 2 diff people nearby (15 min away in the rich town) and 1 person has a humongous plum tree and they gave her a gigantic box full and all she did was give them 4 small jars of product (2 of which were the plum preserves she made with them) and they wound up being sick on Wednesday when moms was gonna go meet them but literally the neighbor to the plum person has a couple huge ass peach trees in their yard and they are gonna do same and give her as many as she wants fir just some product back once finished! Peach tree person is a killer deal cuz think they are like $75 a flat to buy them!
Noooooooooice. That sounds great. We have raspberries and had blueberries so my grama would make homemade and a couple blocks away i get all the cherries i want from a family cuz I used to mow their lawn as a kid , haven't had homemade since highschool. Not a fan of peaches either dunno y

And we’re maxed out babe for the moment. AC’s will be here this weekend that’s the soonest we could get .
Yes we are baby that's a total 40 plants....ooohhh weee we got some nice bud coming....your tent is goingvto be stuffed with 7 plants... I moved them all around so you can do what you need to do. Also gave you the bigger tent with a way better light so you have room...I hope your happy cause I do love the fuck out of you...you support me and are here to be in something I love doing.. I'd grow weed and be happy even if I didn't smoke it. It the 2nd most beautiful thing to me besides you....

She sells it if u really need some at some point! She makes all the traditional stuff but her homemade concoctions usually wind up selling the best! She does spicy stuff too….pretty sure she has raspberry habanero jelly if u like some spice! ;)
Ummm!!!! I definitely need to try raspberry habanero jelly 🤤

Ya dude id rather give my money to you and yours then someone else

Good Morfnoevight All you happy TGIF Live Stoners!

@Frankthetank :biggrin: Different Countries...different health care......:headbang:...I got scolded after kidney stones in Spain....coz the Doc said they are purely down to dehydration......
I drink lots of water, it really helps prevent them but even with that my last x-ray in the hospital shows I have at least one in each kidney. Hopefully they are the smooth type. I will know once they start moving.

Temp on the table is relevant to the temp of my compo......... 1C difference...but I've just wattered...........:watering:....

View attachment 1609382

Weather station......

View attachment 1609386
Black pots?

Got my chores done early today as it is going to get hot!

heat wave.gif

Yes we are baby that's a total 40 plants....ooohhh weee we got some nice bud coming....your tent is goingvto be stuffed with 7 plants... I moved them all around so you can do what you need to do. Also gave you the bigger tent with a way better light so you have room...I hope your happy cause I do love the fuck out of you...you support me and are here to be in something I love doing.. I'd grow weed and be happy even if I didn't smoke it. It the 2nd most beautiful thing to me besides you....
Thank you , I appreciate you giving me the compliment. I love you more and I will always support you and have your back I have always since day 1 . I am happy about the tent ❤️ and we definitely have nice buds coming 💯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back