Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck all that….that state is looking less appealing all the time :rofl: :rofl:
Tell me it about it...I just like the cops leave us alone..they want other things...growing is not what they are worried about here..you never hear things about it...but the weather is nutz...snowing one day and 80°f the next....

Fuck all that….that state is looking less appealing all the time :rofl: :rofl:
You have no idea this is nothing like I’m used to back home , he is beyond lucky that I love the f out of him otherwise my ass wouldn’t be here ! It’s hotter than the devils ass. I went out earlier in it I thought I was going to pass out I got all light headed.

Just saw rest of what was in your post and we already have homemade raspberry jelly and preserves and also have homemade apple butter! :thumbsup:

And this is cooking now….. :eyebrows:
image.jpg

Can’t exactly tell what it is at the moment but it is actually peach butter! I am not a fan of peaches but this stuff sells out almost immediately! Just not always ripe peaches available so when they are people are waiting in line to place orders! And cool part is she has 2 diff people nearby (15 min away in the rich town) and 1 person has a humongous plum tree and they gave her a gigantic box full and all she did was give them 4 small jars of product (2 of which were the plum preserves she made with them) and they wound up being sick on Wednesday when moms was gonna go meet them but literally the neighbor to the plum person has a couple huge ass peach trees in their yard and they are gonna do same and give her as many as she wants fir just some product back once finished! Peach tree person is a killer deal cuz think they are like $75 a flat to buy them!

Last edited:
Tell me it about it...I just like the cops leave us alone..they want other things...growing is not what they are worried about here..you never hear things about it...but the weather is nutz...snowing one day and 80°f the next....
The winter was nice barely had any snow here maybe a couple days total just hella cold . But it is beautiful with some of the things here and I couldn’t imagine living back in washington state after being here . The cops don’t bother us just look at us because of his tattoos other than that no. We just deal with idiots who drive down the wrong lane wanting to play chicken with us @InkAddict$ moved out of the way quickly but it was insane of how stupid these drivers are

Man….just found a ranch that’s selling off land…..less than a grand an acre if you buy enough……reliable water too… :headbang: Boy oh boy that’s tempting. Dude and I will be off grid dogs:vibe:

Good Luck @Frankthetank .... :wizzy: .......can you get Internet.......?........

It makes for a much more relaxed stay if they do know....... :biggrin: ..when hubbys mother stopped we were both hiding in the washin room cuboard on the roof of the house.........:crying:
I tried to educate them when they were young. They are smart kids and I don’t have to worry about them in any way. Very lucky Dad.
The stigma around it doesn’t need to be there if we can change the way we think about it, the users. Stop acting like a bunch of dope heads and better propagate the right kind of message. It’s an amazing plant with so many possibilities. I am really enjoying my journey with cannabis. The greenhouse is a huge part of the next chapter!

I hope you don’t have to hide on the roof or anyplace that isn’t of your choosing.😂🤣

✌️☮️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back