Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m with @Lil Dab ….. :d5:
Swordfish for breakfast been hitting da spot! :eyebrows::lildab:
View attachment 1609499
:vibe:

Stepping it up to the seahorse now:pighug: :baked:
image.jpg

Girl Pb & J is love. What u workin wit? crunchy? Smooth? Jam or jelly?
creamy hands down but a thick layer . I haven’t had crunchy in a while but have to try it but my crunch came from my potato chips that I dipped in French onion dip 🤤 and definitely strawberry jam or raspberry. I love orange marmalade but no one else eats that here . I love making my own jam but it’s just so hot for me in the kitchen. What about you? Oh I just don’t do grape 🤢

Shows how hot it is….pulled into driveway with the windows down cuz I had a damn fly buzzing around car annoying my ass and immediately had 1 of @Mossy lil dragon buddies fly right into my window! He needed him some ac too i guess! :shrug::rofl:
04605A89-294F-4093-89AC-924BD157F2FA.jpeg

creamy hands down but a thick layer . I haven’t had crunchy in a while but have to try it but my crunch came from my potato chips that I dipped in French onion dip 🤤 and definitely strawberry jam or raspberry. I love orange marmalade but no one else eats that here . I love making my own jam but it’s just so hot for me in the kitchen. What about you? Oh I just don’t do grape 🤢
I miss homemade, raspberry is probably my favorite flavor of everything and apricot jelly is dooooope too those on thin sliced 15 grain is my go-to 😁 There's so many combos that hit right, one of my personal favorite fancy ones is apple butter , peanut butter and boysenberry, on the thick sliced bread from the Sicilian bakery , i don't not like grape but theres sooo many other options. O n its Jays potato chips all the way wit a pb n j

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back