Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things I hate to do: keep humidifiers filled. I bought the ac inf. 15L humidifier, I hope having it on the outside works well..
I use 1 of the top fill kind so its super duper easy to just top it off each day to make sure it stays full! ;)

Kibungan, Bashkorkostan, Jalisco or Duckfoot?

:shrug:
Duckfoot

1688148424896.gif

Stoked today! Wrapping up some loose ends and headed to the Outer Banks in North Carolina tomorrow! Said F it last week and booked a house for my birthday in a couple days. Miss the ocean/surfing and what better way to spend the b day! Breaking out the oil tanker(long board) and hitting the beach!

Happy Bday Man! Enjoy

Gonna try some different lighting options later to see what kinda pics i can get but here’s a couple from outlier c! Gonna grab moisture meter from office to check it cuz yesterday was all between 11.2-11.8 for the buds i checked so did like 85% of the trim and left on trimbin overnight but still feels kinda on the squishy side so may need to paper bag it for a day to finish it off! :shrug::cooldance:

She is mad frosty tho :drool:
C6E4C9BF-79AC-4599-BAEF-4DC2609D9FF7.jpeg
FCAB79B0-1F29-42E0-8617-53311C43DA58.jpeg
667D4CEE-95B9-4332-981F-5E2DCD3A23FA.jpeg

Gonna try some different lighting options later to see what kinda pics i can get but here’s a couple from outlier c! Gonna grab moisture meter from office to check it cuz yesterday was all between 11.2-11.8 for the buds i checked so did like 85% of the trim and left on trimbin overnight but still feels kinda on the squishy side so may need to paper bag it for a day to finish it off! :shrug::cooldance:

She is mad frosty tho :drool:
View attachment 1609530View attachment 1609531View attachment 1609532
Looks great dude 😎👍

Hey @InkAddict$ i know stuffing plants in sounds like a great idea but be forewarned this can happen easy peasy! That outlier C plant only spot on it with issues i found while trimming and the end of the single branch that was growing into the canopy of next plant over has mold in it! :( :cuss:
View attachment 1609515

U need to get yo-yos ASAP cuz even having 2 branches from same plant flopped over onto 1 another will do it cuz them leaves will still transpire and that bud will absorb the moisture like a sponge and u won’t normally find it til u harvest unless it happens so early the bud rots thru to the outside! Just want u to take precautions cuz with how they are stuffed into your tent if 1 gets it then it could wind up wiping out the entire tent! :d5:
Thanks...

Thank you daddy ❤️ now I need a camera and a lock 😘
Hmmmm why are you laughing @InkAddict$ that’s hella suspicious 🤨 what I could do is move my tent to your side of the room and than put your dresser stuff out in the hallway 🤔 that way I can keep a better eye on it…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back