Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
TY @Mossy

FB_IMG_1687625917254.jpg

So … @InkAddict$ just surprised me with a gift ❤️ so I don’t know if he is hinting me to trim his sh!T or what but I won’t be using those till mine are ready 😉 thanks babe but I’m still on strike View attachment 1609498
Your new tent ...I gave you the bigger one...with all the bells and whistles...it's your honey....you got a 3x2 with a marshydro fc3000...2 monkey fans and a 4in ac infinity exhaust fan and 67 control...all yours....happy early bday....and a uva far red bar...
20230630_124725.jpg

#FingersCrossed :wizzy:....

Even this Doctor Dodger knows there are somethings that require more than dope............. :pighug:

When I got the kidney stones.....I didn't know What it was...but I knew the Hospital wasn't Optional.........:headbang:
Ya idk i just feel like the doctors aren't helping, n not that they aren't trying, or seeming to, i ve had all kinds of tests. With this kind of pain standing in public always tryn not to let ppl notice you're sweatin and shakin is difficult, i feel like the only things keeping mes afloat is stubbornness and my general half glass full attitude . N u guys:love:
IMG_20230630_124424620_HDR.jpg

Your new tent ...I gave you the bigger one...with all the bells and whistles...it's your honey....you got a 3x2 with a marshydro fc3000...2 monkey fans and a 4in ac infinity exhaust fan and 67 control...all yours....happy early bday....and a uva far red bar...View attachment 1609510
Thank you daddy ❤️ now I need a camera and a lock 😘

Hey @InkAddict$ i know stuffing plants in sounds like a great idea but be forewarned this can happen easy peasy! That outlier C plant only spot on it with issues i found while trimming and the end of the single branch that was growing into the canopy of next plant over has mold in it! :( :cuss:
image.jpg

U need to get yo-yos ASAP cuz even having 2 branches from same plant flopped over onto 1 another will do it cuz them leaves will still transpire and that bud will absorb the moisture like a sponge and u won’t normally find it til u harvest unless it happens so early the bud rots thru to the outside! Just want u to take precautions cuz with how they are stuffed into your tent if 1 gets it then it could wind up wiping out the entire tent! :d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back