Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoked today! Wrapping up some loose ends and headed to the Outer Banks in North Carolina tomorrow! Said F it last week and booked a house for my birthday in a couple days. Miss the ocean/surfing and what better way to spend the b day! Breaking out the oil tanker(long board) and hitting the beach!

Happy early Birthday Goo!!!!

I’m with @Lil Dab ….. :d5:
Swordfish for breakfast been hitting da spot! :eyebrows::lildab:
image.jpg

:vibe:

Stoked today! Wrapping up some loose ends and headed to the Outer Banks in North Carolina tomorrow! Said F it last week and booked a house for my birthday in a couple days. Miss the ocean/surfing and what better way to spend the b day! Breaking out the oil tanker(long board) and hitting the beach!

Happy Birthday!

Love the outer banks area, there is a bakers dozen of beach houses with my graffiti scrawled on the 2"x4"s in the walls, and rafters in the attic space,,, :funny:

Well, one, not a smoker. I’m a vaper, maybe a dab from time to time😚💨💨💨

And, yes, they are aware at age 19 and 15 that I grow and partake. Had my son helping me water the girls this morning. They know I use them for meds.
✌️☮️

It makes for a much more relaxed stay if they do know....... :biggrin: ..when hubbys mother stopped we were both hiding in the washin room cuboard on the roof of the house.........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back