Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo my stoner family how has everyone been getting a long. Me still sick matter fact not doing so well. Im hoping to get one more grow in before I depart this earth. Trying treally hard to get my son on here he has just started wanting to learn. BTW here's a couple tunes. Love and miss everyone of you guys for real.

:friday:

Well done! A lot of work in that.

I took 8 semesters of photography in college with the last two being large format. Large format spoils you, after that all other formats are handicapped. Some of the lenses I got to use were in the 10s of thousands of dollars. The dark room was as big as my house. with all of the B&W and color processing available. We had to pay for our own plates and film so the amount of work was limited because it was expensive. So many times I would go out in the field for the golden half hour, set-up in the dark and never expose a single plate because it just did not happen! I shoot with a Nikon D5600 now but it sucks. I cannot afford the kind of camera my eye wants. :crying:

Large formats are amazing, but a bitch to lug around! Think that's why Ansel Adams always had that station wagon close!

I still got all my old gear, but sold my dark room stuff when I moved from Cali. Have a Mamiya 7 II,Hasselblad 500 C/M, Nikon F5 and quite a few lenses.. Subsidized the habit with wine country landscapes. Had prints and notecards in shops all over Sonoma, Napa, Carmel, etc. Had it pretty good for awhile as a buddy ran a printing company, so I got all the developer and fix for free and a great deal on rolls of film!

Screenshot 2023-06-30 at 12.29.53 AM.png

Me too I’ve listen to it all and have gone through about every phase and genre.. in high school it was rap some alternative then after school rock all kinds but I did have a heavy metal phase.. I never listened to country until I work at the tractor dealership and it was a must NO ONE listened to anything but so after 6 years of that it sort of got stuck on me and then once I came to AFN is when the country rap came along thanks @Dabber :toke::rofl::rofl: Now it’s pretty much everything to keep things mixed up.. I never cared for much punk rock or reggae but you have changed me there I have found myself enjoying some of the reggae you post:jointman:
Glad to help :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back