Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo @Dabber Good to hear from you while you are still topside! How is your wife doing? Words come hard when our close people are facing tough times ahead.

Rest assured that we can teach Jr. to grow whenever he decides to take up that torch, maybe not as good as you :rofl: Did I ever tell you I thought your pictures were faked somehow because I did not believe you could grow such monstrous autos.

Well you better get to busy so we can see some of that Dabber magic.

Yo @Dabber Good to hear from you while you are still topside! How is your wife doing? Words come hard when our close people are facing tough times ahead.

Rest assured that we can teach Jr. to grow whenever he decides to take up that torch, maybe not as good as you :rofl: Did I ever tell you I thought your pictures were faked somehow because I did not believe you could grow such monstrous autos.

Well you better get to busy so we can see some of that Dabber magic.
Mrs. D made it home after 150 days of being in the hospital and rehabbing she still cant walk like she wants tough getting better everyday. Yeah I know its hard for me to believe some of the MONTER plants I've had the pleasure of growing while here. I hope I have 1 more good one in me and hoping to get Jr to do a joint grow for his 1st one here and its all in the works :cooldance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back