Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
can’t decide what bedding set just for summer to get 🤔 since you burned our other boujie one smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ @InkAddict$ View attachment 1609359View attachment 1609358View attachment 1609361
Screenshot_20230629-232808.png

That's all for me folks one more day then this week is over I'm ready for another few days off :woohoo1: :yay: :woohoo:

Also Double thanks MOG for the reps and posting the video:toke: :d5:

See youz all manana Night stoners :lildab::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Well great... back home from work and the power was on! But it just went out a d back on again, and I'm wondering how many times it's done that while I was gone.... hopefully the plants havent been getting strobe lighted all evening...

@Mañ'O'Green if u got nothin better to do for 12m 45s :rolleyes2:, here'z a lil sumthin i did back in the day that u might enjoy ;) jus remember -> 1) there'z actually two diff partz to this, with more than one point of subtlety, so it ain't over til it'z over, and 2) make sure ur volume is cranked to 11 to best experience "The Journey" :headbang: ppp

Well done! A lot of work in that.

I took 8 semesters of photography in college with the last two being large format. Large format spoils you, after that all other formats are handicapped. Some of the lenses I got to use were in the 10s of thousands of dollars. The dark room was as big as my house. with all of the B&W and color processing available. We had to pay for our own plates and film so the amount of work was limited because it was expensive. So many times I would go out in the field for the golden half hour, set-up in the dark and never expose a single plate because it just did not happen! I shoot with a Nikon D5600 now but it sucks. I cannot afford the kind of camera my eye wants. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back