Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starfox & Mothman - Day 39 :vibe:
Just showing off her colors :dancer:
20230629_195726.jpg

@Frankthetank - You may be onto something with your meat diet. I think you probably know of Owsley Stanley? The sound/LSD guy from the Grateful Dead? He was on a meat diet for years and attributed his beating cancer to it. Hard to find a decent read up on it but might be worth looking into.

PDF:

edit2: more fun;

@Mañ'O'Green if u got nothin better to do for 12m 45s :rolleyes2:, here'z a lil sumthin i did back in the day that u might enjoy ;) jus remember -> 1) there'z actually two diff partz to this, with more than one point of subtlety, so it ain't over til it'z over, and 2) make sure ur volume is cranked to 11 to best experience "The Journey" :headbang: ppp

@Frankthetank - You may be onto something with your meat diet. I think you probably know of Owsley Stanley? The sound/LSD guy from the Grateful Dead? He was on a meat diet for years and attributed his beating cancer to it. Hard to find a decent read up on it but might be worth looking into.

PDF:

edit2: more fun;

Oh yeah, I know all about Owsley….didn’t know he was on a meat diet…that’s awesome.

That’s what I do…all meat, no veg, no fruit, no grains, no processed. Yay lard..haha

Not sure how its hands free with a soft lanyard attached! Needs to be something solid that holds it in front of your face!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back