Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1609152

The thermometer is on the table...with the girls.....coz that is where I Need to be checking the temp......... @Cerebral Goo

It would be exactly the same if I had it on the patio paving stones...coz it is in direct sun.

Headline temperatures are temperatures in the Shade.....

Same world wide.....remind me tomorrow and I'll check the shade temp too

The other day it was high 50'sC..but only 34C in the shade..........:biggrin:....my girls are not in the shade......
TsH5.gif

Also even if them 2 strains grew at exactly same rate the 1 started in final pot will naturally be a good amount bigger cuz it had more space for taproot to grow downward before it started making all them sideways feeder roots and more roots mean plant will grow better/faster!

Also possible that ABC in the cross is a really low drinker as it comes from the wilds of Australia and they aren’t known for having lots o rain if memory serves correctly! :shrug:
the small container is irrelevant to the plant size in this scenario.. ive had much bigger plants in this same container before.. i would get root circling for sure eventually, but i used to transplant from these alot and at 3 weeks never root bound.. but yeah..generally speaking, bigger pot bigger plant...:thumbsup:

IMG_6516.JPG

Almost done girls @St. Tom ......I road tested a Lidls 70 ltr plant incubator.....34 females.

IMG_6542.JPG

Mids...

IMG_6537.JPG

Newest....... :headbang:

Alfie is getting big......he looks like a cuddly Bear.....:pighug:.......his eyebrows are great..very expressive......

Loving all the babies.........

View attachment 1609152

The thermometer is on the table...with the girls.....coz that is where I Need to be checking the temp......... @Cerebral Goo

It would be exactly the same if I had it on the patio paving stones...coz it is in direct sun.

Headline temperatures are temperatures in the Shade.....

Same world wide.....remind me tomorrow and I'll check the shade temp too

The other day it was high 50'sC..but only 34C in the shade..........:biggrin:....my girls are not in the shade......

Surface temps are hotter than ambient temps too...Saw the heat warnings and that two workers died from overheating in one of the Madrid papers yesterday. No bueno!!!

That must be one of the reasons for a nice siesta! Will be interesting to see what your thermometer says in the shade

I found a connector to finish the desktop light! :headbang:
Plugged her in and turned her on for a smoke check, no smoke LOL Everything works as planned :yay:

Time to break out some Meph Wedding for the bong :hookah:
IMG_20230629_141351.jpg

ya, like i say, i don't even wanna think about it :nono: thing is, Gracie alwayz runz loose on our walkiez, but i guess that'll hafta change for a while at least :wall: a mama skunk with babiez izn't gonna be ranging too far, so they've probly got a burrow sumwhere close :face:ppp
Just remember if such a thing occurs the BEST resource to get rid of that nasty odor is Massengill disposable douche powder, mix it a little on the stronger side.

ya, like i say, i don't even wanna think about it :nono: thing is, Gracie alwayz runz loose on our walkiez, but i guess that'll hafta change for a while at least :wall: a mama skunk with babiez izn't gonna be ranging too far, so they've probly got a burrow sumwhere close :face:ppp
I always had problems with our dogs rolling around in fox shit I mean they would roll around on it and that wasn't nice so skunks I'd imagine would be that x10 . @Mossy Check out our apple tree 🌳 she's chocker that's for sure also alfie just got home from the farm

Just remember if such a thing occurs the BEST resource to get rid of that nasty odor is Massengill disposable douche powder, mix it a little on the stronger side.

I think baking soda works well too.. I don’t remember what we’ve used but nala and I got sprayed couple years ago walking into the i laws house it was under the porch and our last dog revo got sprayed twice chasing skunks in the orchard he didn’t learn the first time:doh:

I always had problems with our dogs rolling around in fox shit I mean they would roll around on it and that wasn't nice so skunks I'd imagine would be that x10 . @Mossy Check out our apple tree 🌳 she's chocker that's for sure also alfie just got home from the farm
View attachment 1609166
View attachment 1609167

ya, Gracie is alwayz findin pilez o' shit to roll in, or eat....sillee damn dog :doh: but ya, that'z like totally mild compared to what a fuckin skunk would do to her :bummer: sooooo -> next subject plz....:rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back