Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats 1 reason i never grew that strain out! To me seemed more like a “novelty” strain that u grow for the fun of it but no intention of needing the smoke it will provide! If u are growing and planning on the being part of harvest i would pick something else! Maybe keep that in something small in between everything! If u have an IG enough negative pics showing how shitty its growing while tagging him and mentioning no email response from customer service i bet he will reach out! ;)
well im not gonna go nuclear just yet loool.. he emailed me back n i sent a pic.. we will see

@InkAddict$ you can have anything for your birthday if you just make it cooler and take my nausea away and maybe I won’t have this snappy attitude either . Do you want a New tent ? New light? More seeds ? Take the damn living room at this point!! Help your pregnant wife FML 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok

In the Shade...of course........... :pass: ..the temperature on the table is...........

View attachment 1609013

View attachment 1609014

I Swear these girls are so Tall coz their Asses are on Fire...........:crying:........

Holy shit! that's 130 degrees!!!!!!! Maybe that's the temp of the surface you have it on????

Just looked up the weather for Valencia and it says the high is 87* which is 30/31C. Is it hotter where you are?

@InkAddict$ you can have anything for your birthday if you just make it cooler and take my nausea away and maybe I won’t have this snappy attitude either . Do you want a New tent ? New light? More seeds ? Take the damn living room at this point!! Help your pregnant wife FML 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ok I cooled you down...I brought a cooling rag with 🧊....I put a fan on you...I'd like the drip system for our 5x5 tent....bday please 🙏 👌 I love you...

Holy shit! that's 130 degrees!!!!!!! Maybe that's the temp of the surface you have it on????

Just looked up the weather for Valencia and it says the high is 87* which is 30/31C. Is it hotter where you are?
It's 110°f and 72%rh here...hot af...

@St. Tom :thanks: ya, they're cute lil suckerz, but u def don't wanna get close to one, lol :nono: :rofl: the really fucked up part is that now, i'm gonna hafta keep an xtra eye peeled on each & every walkie we take, twice a day....ugh :face: knock on wood, i've never had to deal with skunk spray & don't wanna start now :nono: :nono: ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back