Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
recent drop yes.. im wondering if he only tested this batch for viability and didnt grow any out before releasing them...because they do pop quickly.. just dont grow
So if this batch is really heavy leaning towards the bastard side its def gonna be smaller and wonkier! Its the good hybrid blend of initial release that at least grew to about average size….on average! :crying:

Oh yeah, been eating salmon and shrimp too. All meat is in…plus some dairy.

In all honesty…. It seems like my doctors are burnt out, and just don’t care. I get a 15 minute appointment…and 5 of that gets taken up by the stupid “are you suicidal” ptsd questions. By the way….if you say yes to that question, they just annotate it and move on…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I already feel better, energy has returned in spades….pain has improved, and I’m having a mental clarity that has been profoundly absent for some time.
What’s responsible for the improvement @Frankthetank ? Im
Looking for more energy, better mental clarity, improved balance. The neurologist I saw told me to sign up for yoga. Can’t believe the quality of medicine lately. That’s from a MGH physician. I mentioned getting a second opinion and her arrogant self said “ we are the second opinion”.
Pretty bad when Google does a better work up.

Take a shot of apple cider vinegar or drink some lemon water. Should help a bit. When my wife was pregnant I had to get her alot of raspberry leaf tea, it's supposed to be good for the preggers.
Either one is fine:
Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea, Supports Healthy Pregnancy and Soothes Menstrual Cramps, 16 Count (Pack of 6) https://a.co/d/eWlne50

Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Herbal Tea - 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/27qieC6
Thanks I’ll have him get me some , I’ve tried those prego pops they don’t work and I can’t take any meds for it right now , I gag over the smell when he smokes in the mornings , it’s so hot to make edibles, I’ve tried mints , I snack instead of meals to help and I just want to kick him in the shin because he is fine and I’m suffering lol smh

recent drop yes.. im wondering if he only tested this batch for viability and didnt grow any out before releasing them...because they do pop quickly.. just dont grow
Thats possible cuz even back before the issues there when he made new crosses and sent testers out it would be looooong before any were harvested that he was already selling them strains on his site!

So if this batch is really heavy leaning towards the bastard side its def gonna be smaller and wonkier! Its the good hybrid blend of initial release that at least grew to about average size….on average! :crying:
average size being 5 inches apparently. :stir::stir::stir:. cant run my 4x4 or 5x9 tents.. just this 2x4 bs.. space is limited af!

What’s responsible for the improvement @Frankthetank ? Im
Looking for more energy, better mental clarity, improved balance. The neurologist I saw told me to sign up for yoga. Can’t believe the quality of medicine lately. That’s from a MGH physician. I mentioned getting a second opinion and her arrogant self said “ we are the second opinion”.
Pretty bad when Google does a better work up.
Tell her yoga and weed don’t mix so thats out! :nono::crying:

average size being 5 inches apparently. :stir::stir::stir:. cant run my 4x4 or 5x9 tents.. just this 2x4 bs.. space is limited af!
Thats 1 reason i never grew that strain out! To me seemed more like a “novelty” strain that u grow for the fun of it but no intention of needing the smoke it will provide! If u are growing and planning on the being part of harvest i would pick something else! Maybe keep that in something small in between everything! If u have an IG enough negative pics showing how shitty its growing while tagging him and mentioning no email response from customer service i bet he will reach out! ;)

Thats possible cuz even back before the issues there when he made new crosses and sent testers out it would be looooong before any were harvested that he was already selling them strains on his site!
thats fine and part of the game running testers (that arent 55 bucks) but this is just kinda lame.. waiting to hear back from him.. wouldnt mind if i was in a bigger space, but this experiment is taking up half my tent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back