Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
@InkAddict$ you can have anything for your birthday if you just make it cooler and take my nausea away and maybe I won’t have this snappy attitude either . Do you want a New tent ? New light? More seeds ? Take the damn living room at this point!! Help your pregnant wife FML 🤦🏻‍♀️

why shouldnt it grow as fast as any other strain? at this rate these plants will need 12 months to finish lol...
odd how the plant pic he uses to advertise these seeds isnt tiny and pathetic.. all his other strains have been really great.. these seeds were apparently a waste of money and the "customer service" contact is rough.. call him up and tell him to replace these with seeds that actually grow when germinated! :thanks::smokeit::smokeit::confused1:
Are these seeds from his recent “re-release” of that strain? I know his breeding and everything went by wayside a while back cuz he was having surgery after surgery so not sure how he went about starting all his breeding plants back up and if its still moving the F line forward with same pollen or if it was a batch remade from scratch! Also not sure if he has expanded and hired help but I know when i was getting seeds from him (ways back now) he was a 1 man operation for breeding, distribution, customer service u name it which is how it all went to shit when he was in hospital over n over again!

@InkAddict$ you can have anything for your birthday if you just make it cooler and take my nausea away and maybe I won’t have this snappy attitude either . Do you want a New tent ? New light? More seeds ? Take the damn living room at this point!! Help your pregnant wife FML 🤦🏻‍♀️
Take a shot of apple cider vinegar or drink some lemon water. Should help a bit. When my wife was pregnant I had to get her alot of raspberry leaf tea, it's supposed to be good for the preggers.
Either one is fine:
Traditional Medicinals Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea, Supports Healthy Pregnancy and Soothes Menstrual Cramps, 16 Count (Pack of 6) https://a.co/d/eWlne50

Traditional Medicinals Organic Pregnancy Herbal Tea - 16 Tea Bags (Pack of 2) https://a.co/d/27qieC6

Are these seeds from his recent “re-release” of that strain? I know his breeding and everything went by wayside a while back cuz he was having surgery after surgery so not sure how he went about starting all his breeding plants back up and if its still moving the F line forward with same pollen or if it was a batch remade from scratch! Also not sure if he has expanded and hired help but I know when i was getting seeds from him (ways back now) he was a 1 man operation for breeding, distribution, customer service u name it which is how it all went to shit when he was in hospital over n over again!
recent drop yes.. im wondering if he only tested this batch for viability and didnt grow any out before releasing them...because they do pop quickly.. just dont grow

ok brb
nope still not growing ! reeeee :smokeit: :smokeit: :smokeit:
Also even if them 2 strains grew at exactly same rate the 1 started in final pot will naturally be a good amount bigger cuz it had more space for taproot to grow downward before it started making all them sideways feeder roots and more roots mean plant will grow better/faster!

Also possible that ABC in the cross is a really low drinker as it comes from the wilds of Australia and they aren’t known for having lots o rain if memory serves correctly! :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back